Continuing Education constitutes a core activity of the Health care personnel. The mission of PAHHHA is to develop, maintain, and increase the competency, skills, and professional performance of practitioners through the promotion of professional development.
By strengthening public health practice within the core guidelines of the public health essential services, PAHHA can help you better serve the needs of your patients.
We want to provide you with the skills to work in the healthcare field with confidence and pride.
Sample of soon to be available courses:
- Charting and documentation
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Medical and Medication errors
- Diabetes related topics
- Infection Control
- Sexual Harassment in healthcare
- Administrative and Assistant administrative clock hours
- Wound Care
- IV infusion certification
- Pain Management
- Substance Abuse
. . . and more!
- Courses in different categories
- Instant grading of tests
- Completion of certificates
- Access any time via online classes
- Live classroom courses