This training is organized to provide 12 hours Administrative 12 Clock Hours Course. Each module provides 2 hours of training.
Participants must complete models 1-6 for 12 Clock Hours certification. There will be a quiz at the end of each module for completion. Participants must score 70% to pass. To begin the modules click on the appropriate link provided below.
The following are the modules covered in the course:
- Module 1: Agency License Standards Chapter 97
- Module 2: Leadership & Management
- Module 3: Health & Safety Codes Chapter 142, 250, Rights of the Elderly 102 and Disability Act
- Module 4: Civil Rights, Rehabilitation Act of 1993, Medical Leave Act of 1993
- Module 5: OSHA, Abuse Neglect & Exploitation and Complaints
- Module 6: Disaster Preparedness, Fraud, Advance Directives
The “HCSSA Regulatory Compliance Administrative Clock Hours” Online Course, is only $149.99, available at our Store.
Please Login here to enter the Store.
If you are not a member you can Join the Association here.
<< Click to return to Products