As one of the services of the association, we offer a range of classes to our members. These are classes used by Home Health & Hospice Agencies during the day-to-day operation of the agencies.
As an alternative to skyrocketing training and certification costs for administrators and nurses, the Association will aim to provide funded or discounted classes for health professionals needing to obtain CEU’s and State required “clock hours”. In compliance with State regulations regarding language interpretation for health providers, the Association will assist in providing qualified Sign and Language Interpreters of various nationalities and ethnicities. This facet of our business plan is essential in addressing the needs of communities with large refugee or immigrant populations.
All our training material is HCSSA (Home & Community Support Services Agencies) approved and are presented in a user friendly manner enabling you to complete the course and get certified in a cost effective and timely manner.
Our Manuals, Procedures & Policies, Forms, and Reports are tailored to your agency’s needs and are designed and formatted in a professional manner. These are some of the most coveted materials in the industry.
We have teamed with some of the best editors, art-directors, designers, programmers and printers who use state-of-the-art equipment to create the best material the industry has to offer all the while maintaing compliance with the requirements of the governing agencies of our industry.
The following is the list of courses we are offering
- 16 Hours For Administrator and Alternate Administrators
- Initial 8 Hours for New Administrators and Alternates
- Continuing Education 12 Hours for Existing Administrators & Alternates
- CEU’s (continuing education unit) Course
- Administrators training clock hours Course
- Alternate Administrators clock hours Course
- CNA courses ( Certified Nurses Assistant) Course
- CPR (Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation) Course
- First Aid Course
- Massage Therapy Course